Theresa Snell, MA, CCC/SLP is a Nationally and State of Florida licensed and insured Speech Language Pathologist. She was awarded her Bachelor of Arts (1999) and Master’s of Arts (2003) from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida.
Theresa began her clinical work in the Fall of 1999 at the UCF Communicative Disorders Clinic. She began her career as a private practitioner in 2003.
Theresa specializes in the areas of:
- Child speech and language disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) including iPad
- Oral Motor and Feeding Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Early Intervention for speech and language delays (children 0-3)
- Developmental Disorders (i.e. Down Syndrome)