- Motor Activities - a listing of activities you can do with your child to develop both gross and fine motor skills.
- Fine Motor Milestones - Each child is very different and has their own strengths and ability levels. Use this chart to know what skills to work on next.
- Gross Motor Milestones - These lists describe common age developmental milestones, describing what tasks children ages birth to six years can do, using large groups of muscles to sit, stand, walk, run, keeping balance, and changing positions.
- Speech and Language Developmental Scale - Families can use these guidelines for speech and language to compare general levels of communication for their child.
- Video Resources - YouTube videos on a variety of topics from Beckman and Associates.