OTR/L - Immediate part time OTR Position available in Orlando/Maitland, FL for a pediatric specialty clinic! Experience preferred, new grads considered. High hourly rate for part-time contract position . Beckman and Associates provides quality, pediatric focused services to children from birth to 20 years of age. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of children by helping them reach their highest functional potential. Using a team approach, our therapists develop a custom treatment plan for each child and provide compassionate support for the child’s family.
We currently have 2 part time OTR/L's on our staff but the request for therapy is massive and we need to add more members to our team. We have TWO large gym's for all our occupational therapy services. If you are interested to come and view our space, please stop by the office.
Current Florida OTR License and CPR certified.
Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff, patients, families
- Protect confidentiality in all areas as applicable
- Knowledge of legal and ethical considerations in Occupational Therapy practice
- Ability to keep accurate records and write meaningful reports
- Ability to execute therapeutic procedures and manipulate special equipment accurately and safely
- Organize and prioritize tasks and projects.
PT - Immediate FT/PT PT Position available. Beckman and Associates is a well respected and established outpatient therapy clinic in Maitland, Florida. Our facility treats a wide caseload, and we provide individualized treatments to maximize outcomes. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Physical Therapist. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are searching for a dynamic individual who possesses the same goals. We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Florida license,
- CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan with continuing education reimbursement.
US Residents Only.
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on experience.
Submit your resume by fax to 407-647-6415 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team. Take your career to the next level and turn your interest into action.